Disclosure of the processing of personal data – Privacy
Revised with the provisions of the EU rule 679/2016
DUE CI INOX s.r.l.
Via A. De Gasperi 1
42016 GUASTALLA (RE) - ITALY
Tel. +39 0522 831205
FAX +39 0522 831093
VAT number 00673730354
DUE CI INOX s.r.l., as owner of the data processing under Articles 4 and 28 of the legislative decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 – privacy Code and articles 4, n.7) and 24 EU Rule 679/2016 (GDPR) about natural persons security with regard to personal data processing, informs under Article 13 of the Code and of the EU rule that the company is Owner of your personal data and it will proceed with its treatment for the purposes and in the manners below indicated.
About personal data processing we mean every operation or group of operations made with our without the support of automated procedures and applied to personal data or a group of personal data, as gathering, recording, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation, modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication with transmission, diffusion, or every other manner available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation and disposal.
Personal data will be processed manually and/or with the support of electronic or computerized means.
According to the articles of the Code and the Rule, the processing made by the Owner will be shaped around the principles of honesty, lawfulness, frankness and protection of privacy.
1) Processing object
The Owner processes the identification personal data as name and surname and other personal identification information, address, telephone, fiscal code, business, commercial, financial and insurance activities etc…, communicated during the commercial and/or professional relationship installed during the contract execution or even before its conclusion to fulfill the requested specifications, in administrative procedures and during fiscal or law fulfillments, during a controversy about contractual non-fulfillments, agreements, debts recovery and judicial disputes.
2) Processing purposes
Personal data are gathered and processed by the Owner to manage the customers suppliers, for bookkeeping and fiscal aspects for the following purposes:
- To conclude purchase/supply or service agreements;
- To fulfill the contractual, pre-contractual and fiscal obligations consequent the relationship;
- To fulfill the obligations required by law, a rule, the Community legislation or an Authority order;
- For payments and collection management ;
- To exercise the Owner rights as for example the right of defense in court;
- To send service disclosures in general;
- Gathering and publication of references and testimonies;
- To support customers during communication of our services modifications, customer assistance. In this case the legal basis is the contract;
- To make commercial activities, Marketing. Data are processed for sending promotional communications, commercial communications about products and newsletters, to do commercial information activities, by phone, e-mail, with traditional procedures on promotional and commercial initiatives by DUE CI INOX s.r.l., for making market researches and researches for customer satisfaction detection and for the analysis of preferences, behaviours and interests shown towards our products. In this case the legal basis is the consent (optional and revocable in every moment) provided by the subjects.
The Owner will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes above in accordance with the law and until the eventual consent revocation by the person concerned.
3) Access to data and communication
Personal data will be made accessible for purposes of point 2) to employees and associates of the Owner, to third party companies or other entities as –for example- credit institutions, professional offices, consultants, insurance companies which provide insurance services, which do outsourcing activities for the Owner. Without the express consent under art. 6 point b) and c) of GDPR, the Owner will be able to communicate personal data for purposes of point 2) to Supervisory Bodies, judicial Authorities, to entities to whom the communication is obligatory by law for the completion of the above purposes. These entities will process data as autonomous owners of the treatment.
Beyond these specific cases personal data won’t be diffused and won’t be transferred abroad.
4) Type of data conferment and consequences of refusal to answer
The data conferment for purposes of point 2) is a contract obligation then the lack of these information it’s deemed a violation of the clauses therein. The knowledge of personal data is a necessary request for the agreement conclusion, in absence of which it won’t be possible to proceed with the contract.
5) Rights of the interested party
Under Article 7 of Privacy Code and Article 15 of GDPR the interested party has the following rights:
- To have the confirmation of the existence or not that a personal data processing and their communication are under way in an understandable manner;
- To have indication of: a) origin of personal data; b) processing purposes and manners; c) logic applied in case of processing made with the support of electronic means; d) identification details of the owner, of the responsible under Article 5 of GDPR; e) entities or entities categories to whom personal data can be communicated;
- To have: a) the updating, the correction in other words, when they have interest, the integration of data; b) cancellation, modification or block of data treated in violation of the law, included the ones of which the conservation is not necessary in relation to purposes for which data have been gathered or then treated; c) the attestation that the operations of points a) and b) have been brought to the attention, even about their content, of everyone to whom the data have been communicated or diffused, except the case when this fulfillment is impossible or involves a use of resources manifestly disproportionate respect to the right protected;
- Right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority ;
- Under Article 17 (right to be forgotten) the interested party has the right to have by the owner of the treatment the cancellation of personal data which concern him without unjustified delay and the owner is obligated to cancel without unjustified delay the personal data for the causes listed in the above mentioned article ;
- Under Article 18 the interested party has the right to have the processing limitation by the owner of the treatment when one of the circumstances previewed by the above mentioned article happens.
When applicable, the interested party has the right to the application of articles 19 and 21 (obligation of notification in case of correction or cancellation of personal data, Right to the data portability, right of object).
6) Owner and Managers of the Treatment
The Owner of the data Treatment is DUE CI INOX s.r.l. head office Via A De Gasperi 1 Guastalla, 42016,
VAT number 00673730354
The updated list of managers and processors of the treatment is kept at the head office of the processing’s Owner. The data gathering is made by guaranteeing the introduction of security measures suitable to their protection.
Rules about website use
The Web pages of this website are periodically updated: the Authors, however, don’t assume liability in relation to information completeness and updating. Moreover no liability can be attributed for eventual website or data manipulations made by third parties.
Every risk connected to use and exploration of the site is to charge of the user. No liability should be deemed on the Authors in relation to damages that can be derived from computer equipment of the user following the access, use, download and visualization of contents on this website. As more other online companies the Owner gathers technical information from the user computer every time he visits a web page of the website. These information communicate the IP address (internet Protocol) of the user, the browser type used, the address of eventual correlated web sites and other technical information for statistical purposes only.